Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some of My Favorites

Calvin is growing like a weed! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last 11 weeks.
March 12th, 10 weeks old, George and Katie love to kiss "Calvie" (also known as "Cali-fu-na")

Calvin loves to smile at us when he has a full tummy.
Calvin thinks it's pretty entertaining to watch George and Katie run around the house.

Katie loves to get right up in Calvin's face!

March 8th, 9 weeks old, Calvin is being held on his blessing day by Grandpa Roger.

February 24th, 8 weeks old, Calvin has learned to turn his head to look into our faces. Here he is cooing at George.

February 4th, 5 weeks old, Katie STILL won't leave Calvin's side.

February 2nd, 5 weeks old, Calvin is my little, sleepy baby.

January 21st, 3 weeks old, Grandma Carolin says good bye and heads for home...mommy is left alone with 3 kids!

January 25th, 4 weeks old, Katie mimics us and does everything to her dolls that we do to Calvin.

January 4th, 5 days old, so tiny and new!

8 comments:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Simply HANDSOME!!
I was bummed that I was sick on the blessing day. It would have been nice to see ya'll. He's a cute kid!!

Robyn said...

What a perfect little boy! And I must say, I love George's glasses.

Liz said...

I just found out you have a blog! I hope you don't mind me reading and commenting. It's so nice to have a way to keep in touch!
Little Calvin is a beautiful baby! He looks alot like Katy to me! Miss you guys!

Liz said...

Sorry. I meant Katie.

Sarah said...

Calvin is beautiful!! He looks more like Katie than George to me. I can't wait to see him!

Christian said...

Calvin does look cute - and George looks quite grownup...

Ash Kelley said...

So cute! I love how Katie mimics Calvin with her baby doll! Too cute! Hey I want to see George with his missing teeth!

The Shabby Princess said...

He's so yummy I can hardly stand it!! I love how much Katie adores him, it's so cute. Those pictures are precious.

-Ally